Having an energetically clean property or space is more important than you may think!
(or the negative energies contained within a space or on a property) can affect your emotional health, your physical health, your relationships, and even your children and pets in negative (or less-than-positive) ways.
Sometimes it is very apparent when a space or property needs to be cleared
- You may see things out of the corner of your eye
- You may feel extremely drained all the time
- You are feeling negative emotions in a heightened fashion without understanding why
- You hear things in your house or feel like you are not alone
While sometimes it can be more subtle when your property or space needs to be cleared
- You may feel “stuck” in life without knowing why
- You may feel a little more down or blue than usual
- Your house doesn’t feel like home
- There is something that feels “off” to you and you can’t put your finger on it
In a Property Space
- How toxic the property is on a scale of 1-100, which explains how much negative energy will need to be cleared
- If there are Earthbound Spirits attached to the property and if so, how many, why they are there, and what is the strongest negative emotion they resonate with. (Earthbound Spirits do not create negative emotions, rather they amplify ones that are already there.)
- If there are any Earthbound Spirits simply visiting the property
- If there are any poltergeists on the property. Don’t worry – a real poltergeist is not like you see on the television, but does have strong enough energy to possibly make noises, affect electronics, etc.
- If there are any residual hauntings on the property. Residual hauntings are different than having Earthbound Spirits attached to your space or property
- If there are any emotional residues at the property and if so, what kind. Emotional residues are energies that are imprinted on land, an object, or a building. Think of it as being similar to the residue left behind by someone who smoked cigarettes or cigars in a space for a very long time. It tends to be absorbed into the carpet, walls, and curtains and will need professional help to clear/clean.
- If there are any ‘Negative Thought Forms’ that need to be cleared. Negative Thought Forms are repeated thoughts that contribute to any negative underlying feelings we have about ourselves and others. Like emotional residues they can be absorbed into the land, house, or object until cleared.
- If there are any ‘Negative Thought Form Clusters’’ which are the energies left behind when someone is constantly being negative, complaining, creating drama or similar. They easily leave behind negative ‘clusters’ of energy at any given moment.
- If there is any ‘Unwanted Negative Energy’ affecting the property or space. This energy comes from behaviors like nagging, bullying and controlling that can come from inside the home or are directed at someone in the home by someone else at a distance.
- If the property is actually on an outdated land assignment (such as a burial ground, a battlefield, or similar). This in itself is not necessarily negative, but can be helpful to know so we can honor what the land was for and the ancestral spirits that may remain.
Once Shelly has researched all of the above, she will clear any Energetic Residues that need to be cleared. Shelly will then record her findings and send them to you as an MP3 file.
Hi, I’m Shelly. Here’s my Story…
“I have always known I was sensitive to energy. My first vivid recollection of seeing spirits was when I was about 4 years old. Every night, when I would cross the hall to the bathroom, I would see disembodied heads floating towards me as though they were marching down the hall with invisible bodies. This of course scared the living daylights out of me and I only went to the bathroom in the middle of the night if it was an emergency.
Years later, as a teenage girl…
I remember staying the night in the upstairs section of my sister’s house (formerly belonging to my Grandmother) and dreaming that a deceased great-aunt was about to sit on the edge of my bed. I woke up as the end of my bed moved and someone (invisible to the eye) sat on my feet. I never slept upstairs in that house again! That was only one of many experiences I had in that house.
Fast-forward to my mid-30’s…
and I am happily married with 2 children. We moved into a rental home in a suburb of Seattle, Washington where, unbeknownst to us, the former owner had passed away in the living room only three weeks prior to us moving in. Suddenly, I was horribly depressed and crying from the moment I woke up to the moment I went to sleep. I couldn’t eat, didn’t cook for my family, and couldn’t function as I used to. I was seeing things that no one else could see, having conversations with my family that were not my own (and that I couldn’t remember), and doing things that were not of my own free will. The only way to feel normal was to leave the house for hours at a time. I would wake up, pack up the baby first thing in the morning and walk around town for upwards of 8 hours at a time until my husband came home. Thank goodness it was summer and not raining. It was awful and a terrible strain on my family and marriage. We moved out of that rental within 5 weeks of moving in, because the attachment I was feeling was too strong.
This was a huge wake up call.
The next year or so, I began having physical ailments that I could not understand; anxiety attacks out of nowhere, shooting pain in my neck, numbness and weakening in my arms. It was when I was alone and watching a famous medium share her story of out-of-the-blue anxiety and strange physical ailments that I knew exactly what was going on. I had been ignoring my calling and Spirit was trying to literally shake some common sense into me.
Over the next few months and years, I read every article I could find on intuition, empathy, and psychic development. Eventually, I came across Anna’s website and knew at once she had to be my teacher.
I am grateful to be able to read Akashic Records to help people discover more about themselves on a soul level and I am grateful for the journey that allowed you and I to cross paths here on Anna’s website.