It’s time for another Intuitive Experiment!
The Intuitive Experiment is a very popular and much-demanded exercise that I offer on this website periodically. The exercise involves me posting the photo of an obscure public figure for you lovely lot to have a go at ‘reading’, using the photo posted. Then, one week later, I post a detailed biography of the person in question, based on your collective feedback & insights.
There’s a few reasons I do these intuitive experiments on my blog:
1. So that intuitive newbies can have a go at ‘tuning in’ to a photo, to see what they can pick up, thus practising using their intuitive skills.
2. It’s fun
3. For established readers to show off their skills (just kidding, although a few participants tend to do really well on these exercises.)
When you’re developing your intuitive skills, you learn by DOING. The way that an intuitive can improve is through exploring how one receives one’s insights, and whether they are correct. I’ll give you an example, If you’re reading for people regularly, you might get a lot of imagery (through your clairvoyance) but perhaps you find that you often misinterpret these or don’t seem to be able to make sense of them. But on the other hand, you could find that you get clearer info through claircognizance (i.e. in the form of ‘Divine downloads’). So these exercises can give you information about how your intuition operates and how you can further hone it.
With that said, here is the person we’re reading for this one:
(If you recognise him, please don’t post in the comments or on Facebook as it ruins it for other people.)
If you’re not sure how to approach this exercise or you’ve never done it before, here are some tips:
- Have the photo in front of you on your computer (or print it off if you prefer and hold it in your hands)
- Do some meditation or deep breathing. My preferred way of preparing myself for this via breath work, is through a long inhalation through my nose, holding my breath and then exhaling through my mouth slowly
- Ask a Divine-level being to be with you (this is an Archangel or an Ascended Master)
- Then imagine that you are sitting across a table from this person and holding their hands in yours…ask the man, “what kind of person are you?” and “what is important to you?”
- See what you pick up in response. Write down everything, no matter how weird or inconsequential seeming
You might see something via your’s mind eye, you might hear a word or a sentence about him, you could just get a feeling about him or maybe you just ‘know’ something or make a judgment about him based on the photo. Keep the deep breathing going if you feel like you’re not getting anything.
Just a note that if you get a ‘feeling’ about him, positive or negative, don’t stop there – try to expand on it. Often getting an intuitive insight is like following breadcrumbs — you find one little piece, then you have to go on to the next. Where does your first insight take you? Follow that until you’ve got a more rounded out picture.
Please post your insights as a comment below, or if you are shy, you can email me with your impressions.
And if you want even more detailed guidelines for reading this man, download the worksheet below!