Do you want to work with Anna?
AnnaSayce.com was established in 2008 and has since become one of the leading online learning hubs for people interested in developing their spiritual side and opening up their intuitive gifts.
We are on the lookout for skilled & smart A-players who wish to join Anna’s team and become part of our journey, so that we can teach more students and reach more people!
On this jobs page, we post our vacancies, and when we don’t have a vacancy, we still accept expressions of interest all year round from job-seekers. We keep these applications on file and may contact you if a suitable position comes up. In rare cases, if we feel your skills would be an asset to us, we might create a position especially for you.
Why Join Anna’s Team?
- We’re 100% remote – work from home, in your PJ’s if you like. We don’t mind, as long as you get the job done!
- Gain free access to all of Anna’s highly sought after online courses, along with all mentoring privileges over a period of a few years – the longer you work for us, the more courses you can access.
- We often hire from within, so there may be opportunities in the future to move up or around within the company
- Flexible hours – you choose when you work.
- Professional development – most staff receive training, and you will also have opportunities to learn more about online business if your role expands and you take on new/different duties.
Constant improvement – We pride ourselves on providing an excellent student experience and customer service. We are always looking for ways to improve things within the business and we value people who have the same attitude.
Organisation – If you like clear systems, procedures, policies & automation, you will love working with us.
What we look for in our team members:
- A ‘can do’ attitude
- Great communication & interpersonal skills
- A good sense of initiative
- A reliable internet connection
- A detail-oriented mind
- The ability to work independently – once you have been trained in our procedures, systems and policies, you will not require extensive hand-holding
- Ideally someone who knows a bit about Anna’s work (a reader of her blog or a student of her courses.)
Who Would Not Be Suitable:
Someone who needs a ‘stop gap’ job for reasons like: you are working on getting your own business up and running and intend to leave when it is. (Anna is looking for someone who is interested in being part of the business for a long time to come.)
People who are primarily looking for free training or mentoring with Anna, or who need a lot of direction and ‘handholding’, and who cannot work independently.
What Else You Should Know
Anna’s team is made up of part-time, self-employed contractors who work from all over the world. (So, you will be responsible for ensuring you are compliant with the laws and tax regulations in your home country.)
Working with us usually requires some degree of flexibility, as the number of hours may vary slightly from week to week.
The Recruitment Process
Step 1: To apply for a role, fill out the application form.
Step 2: If you are shortlisted for the next stage, you will be asked to complete a practical interview, where you are given a variety of tasks to perform to assess your skills and suitability for the role
Step 3: You will be invited for a Skype interview
Step 4: References are checked
Step 5: An offer will be made to the successful applicant to start a trial period of a couple of months
Virtual Assistant Position
Graphic Designer Position
Operations Manager/Online Business Manager Position
Can’t Find the Right Role? Apply Anyway!
We accept applications from job seekers all year round so that we have a database to draw on when we need to fill a vacancy. If you would like to work with us but don’t see a job that matches your skills and experience, please click here to register your general interest.