Debra was selected to join Anna’s team, because of her talent as an intuitive and her extensive experience working with the spiritual realm.
Debra lives in Tasmania, an island off the coast of Australia, but works with clients all over the world. To find out more about her, please scroll down to the bottom of this page!
The Empath Aura Cleanse
This aura cleanse session is designed specifically for empaths, and involves cleansing your aura of 5 different types of ‘energy clutter’ that empaths are prone to picking up & absorbing.
But First, What Is An Empath?!
An empath is someone who picks up on and absorbs other people’s energies – be they spiritual, emotional, or psychological. Empaths can even pick up on energies from places, animals and plants.
You may be an empath if:
- You feel the world’s suffering on a large scale, and wish you could do something to help
- You know when a person is upset or unhappy, without needing to be told
- From an early age, you have been told you are ‘too sensitive’
- You find it difficult to watch the news or distressing images because you feel the pain of the person/people you’re watching – as if you were actually them
- You sometimes find it difficult to be fully present to yourself and your own feelings when conversing with other people. This is because you’re busy exploring their feelings and responses to life, rather than your own
- You are prone to feeling overwhelmed in crowds, sporting events or shopping centres
- You often feel shy or self-conscious – empathy can cause this to happen, as you’re very aware of the effect your words have on another person, and what they’re thinking and feeling in response
- You have a tendency to say yes to the requests and demands of other people almost as a reflex, without thinking about whether you actually want to or not. When you’re so immersed in another person’s experience of life and what they need, how can you turn them down? It’s only afterwards that you realize you forgot about yourself and your own needs.
- You have a general tendency to put your needs last, or serve others at your own expense
- You have a preference for distance in relationships, and for solitude
- You feel an affinity with the animal kingdom – you also enjoy being in nature, or in places where there are fewer people
- You often feel responsible for how other people feel, and go out of your way to help them to feel better (even when it doesn’t serve you). After all, you feel their emotions so keenly!
- You have a habit of letting relationships and friendships get too heavy (and too close) too quickly
- You have a strange tendency to feel aches and pains, but only around certain people
- You have often found yourself in a counselling role in which people dump their emotions on you, and are left feeling drained by it
- You experience an emotional over-identification with characters in novels, films and plays. It doesn’t matter that they’re not real — you can still feel how they felt.
- You have a tendency to forget to have fun and lighten up
- You can walk into a place (for example, a person’s house) and get a sense of what has happened there in the past: for example, you either feel positive or negative vibes
- You really dislike watching violent or tragic scenes in TV programmes or movies
- You have often felt that your sensitivity is a curse
- You often have other people confiding their problems to you (sometimes even complete strangers)
If you identify with at least 10 of the statements above, you are most likely an empath.
Being an empath comes with many benefits: empaths can be extremely compassionate, creative, spiritual, and insightful people.
But you may also have noticed that this gift often comes with some negative side effects, as empaths can take on too many energies from their environment, and other people.
As a former overwhelmed empath herself, Anna is passionate about helping and empowering empaths to thrive in this world that can be energetically overwhelming, and which does not cater for us (only 8-10% of the population are empaths!) She has found that 2 important steps in this process are (1) cleansing the auric field of those energies that we can pick up in our every day lives. And (2) providing empaths with the steps to do this for themselves in future.
And so she has designed an aura cleansing session that is specially tailored to the empaths’ needs.
In an Empath Aura Cleanse we cleanse and remove many of the types of energetic clutter that empaths are prone to picking up and absorbing, including:
- Earthbound spirits
- Unwanted influencing energies
- Emotional residues
- Negative thought forms
- Psychic ties
In it, we also pass on clearing prayers which you can use in the future to protect your aura and cleanse it for yourself.
This session is delivered by Debra Reeves, who has been trained, mentored and selected by Anna for her intuitive talent and extensive experience working with the spirit world.
An Empath Aura Cleanse session lasts for 45-60 minutes and costs $165 US. These sessions are delivered via Skype.
The current wait time for a session with Debra is approximately one week.
How will I feel after an Empath Aura Cleanse?
Afterwards, depending on how much energy ‘clutter’ you have accumulated in your aura, you can feel much lighter and brighter. It can feel like a load has been lifted off your shoulders or like you have less mind chatter. You may feel more connected to your physical body and grounded. You may feel like a weight has been lifted off your shoulders, or feel a sense of peace or bliss. Some experience the diminishing of back pain, neck pain, headaches and general aches and pain.
About Debra Reeves
“In my last year of university, I was thrown into the paranormal by a rather intrusive poltergeist – proving the incontrovertible existence of the spirit realm.
This earthbound spirit used every trick to gain attention and make sure all five residents knew who was boss! We frequently saw objects sliding along mantle pieces, felt clothing being pinched, saw curtains billowing into shapes, heard walking that passed through solid walls and doors, not to mention, a transparent form gliding above our beds at night or the front door slamming violently over and over, night after night.
As an act of self-preservation, I began paying attention and became more sensitive to energy. This was the beginning of my journey of discovery: being taught by Spirit how to perceive and communicate with them: to see them, to hear their messages and to feel what they felt.
Following the crash course in spirit wrangling, I completed my Bachelor of Arts and struck forth into unknown territory: living and working abroad for five years. I travelled through 13 countries in Asia and the Near East. I enjoyed roaming, and I set down roots whenever I felt drawn to explore an area’s local culture and spiritual beliefs.
During rebirthing, I remembered great deal of traumatic childhood experiences. When I was around 3 years old I experienced a particularly traumatic event. I left my body and floated up to the ceiling. I vividly remember staring down at myself from up high, with a feeling of being wrapped in wings from behind. I didn’t even bother looking over my shoulder to see who it was that was holding me – I knew. I felt their warm and loving embrace and that’s what sustained me through the event.
I learned from a very early age that when life was overwhelming and scary – just leave your body. I had become a pro at popping out of my body whenever life got unpleasant and uncomfortable. It wasn’t a conscious move – I didn’t even realize that’s what I was doing. I’d just vague out and go numb.
As a result of these experiences, I believe in absolute authenticity and radical presence – connecting with who you truly are on a soul level through the body. I advocate an embodied spirituality – to reconnect with the physical body rather than popping out with stress, busyness, alcohol or drugs, and spirituality (eg. leaving your body in meditation).
By the time I was 27 I had studied Usui Reiki to Master Level, Spiritual Healing, Hatha Yoga, Kriya Yoga, Traditional Thai massage (Northern style) and Vipassana Meditation. While training as a Reiki Master, I was taught to communicate with my own Spirit Guides. This increased my intuitive abilities further and taught me how to ask for guidance, and pass on information to others.
I have a strong and intimate relationship with my Spirit Guide team. They are by my side and communicate with me often; whether it is a warning to slow down at an intersection or giving me my requested carpark!
I use all of my intuitive gifts to give messages direct from Spirit Guides, deceased loved ones, ancestors, angels, Archangels and Ascended Masters.
I firmly believe we are all born with intuitive gifts. By re-activating and practicing these intuitive gifts you too can have a personal connection with your own Spirit Guide team.