Do you have something interesting you’d like to share with this community?
This is an active, popular, online learning hub for people interested in intuitive development, visited by over 700,000 readers per year.
Anna writes regularly for the blog, but likes to share and introduce other perspectives and voices from people on a spiritual path.
We are currently looking to publish articles on topics such as:
- Intuitive development
- Being an empath
- Past lives
- Soul/life purpose
- Animal communication
- Shadow work
In fact, anything to do with the spiritual path in general, including personal stories on how your spiritual path converges with your life.
Here are the Submission Requirements:
• Ideally you will share something from your own life in it, or put a new spin on an old topic. ‘How-to’ or practical articles are very popular, as are personal stories (we especially love it if you weave your own personal experiences and story into your article)
• Minimum 850-900 words and maximum of 4000
• Please provide a short bio and link to your site/social media accounts at the end (maximum of 3 links). Links are allowed in the body of the text, but they must not be promotional ones
• The article (or any sections of it) must not be posted anywhere else on the internet – including your own website
• Use sub-headings. Please do not send through anything that is a wall of text – it needs breaking up with sub-headings which illustrate where you’re going next with the next paragraph and make it easier on the eye. If you’re unsure, please see some of my previous articles on my blog for examples of how I use sub-headings.
• At the end of your article, please have a call to action – something readers need to do. It might be eliciting comments and discussion by asking a question related to your article.
• Please submit documents in word format
• Please provide a headshot to go with your article
• Your article may be edited slightly before publication
• If your article is not quite what we’re looking for but needs a few edits or changes, I will send some feedback and offer you a chance to re-submit
• If your article is not a good fit for my site, you will be notified.
I’m not looking for the following:
• Articles about non-spiritual topics (i.e. articles which are not relevant to the spiritual focus of this website) will not be considered
• Channeled posts
• Generic, cliched or impersonal sounding articles about health, healing or wellbeing. For example, if you can find 30 other articles online which say exactly the same thing as yours, it’s probably not a good fit for my site
• Articles that have been written for the express purpose of promoting your service, product or website
• Articles which talk only about you – they must also have some relevance to our readers.
Compensation for Guest Writers
We have several paid regular guest writers on board for 2017-2018, and have a few existing spots left for talented writers to join our team. To be considered as a guest writer, you need to have written for us at least once before and it is by invitation only.
One-off guest article submissions are unpaid. However, these articles contain a link to your website, and reach tens of thousands of readers via the email newsletter and social media accounts. Many guest writers find that their article sends visitors their way following publication.
Submit Your Article Here
Please give us 1-2 weeks to get back to you following the submission of your article.